Saturday, June 27, 2009

Blogging

Seriously this is hard. I mean If I were writing in my journal I would just spill out my thoughts. Should I be that vulnerable here. I feel like I have to polish and collect my thoughts. So I'm just going to get off my fear and just write what I'm thinking and ask that anyone reading my thoughts would take care of them. I mean know that I am human and that I feel deeply. Not everything that I write will be thought through perfectly and that you are entering into my process and not the finished work. LOL listen to me I'm paranoid. Enjoy my process it will be messy that is a promise!

2 comments:

  1. When you share, we all grow and benefit. Thanks for including me in your journey and your work! I'm grateful that I can hear how things are going and my heart opens from your wisdom.
    mucho love, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, you are okay. Your process is okay. And you will be safe. You're beautiful and I've been deeply blessed in the you sharing yourself as much as you have already....I can't wait to share in your process...if you so chose to share it. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete